13th Lancaster Group is looking to appoint a new Treasurer. If you have family or friends already involved with 13th Lancaster then you’ll already know what a welcoming and fun loving group we are. Would you like to become more involved and make a contribution to this amazing Group?
The new Treasurer is needed from April 2017 and a personal handover from the current Treasurer has been promised.
- Keeping record of receipts and payments and preparing annual a/cs.
- Checking bank a/c details with subscriptions incoming from members in Beavers, Cubs and Scouts, and handling and banking small amounts of cash subs.
- Also providing support during fundraisers re cash floats and banking.
- Supporting leaders with camp funds when necessary and reimbursing section leaders for in-term expenditures.
- Paying bills arising from hut maintenance or running costs and ensuring Insurance and ground rents are paid on time and correctly.
- Treasurer is a member of the group executive committee and expected to attend executive/leader meetings bi-monthly.