We are running a plant stall at the Scout Hut (West Road, Lancaster, AL1 5PE – come and find us) on Saturday 20th May from 9:30am until 12:00 noon.
Come and see us, buy some lovely flowers for your garden, fill the planters on your decking or in your yard, or brighten up your flower box with some pretty blooms.
Money raised supports the 13th Lancaster Scout group.
13th Lancaster Group is looking to appoint a new Treasurer. If you have family or friends already involved with 13th Lancaster then you’ll already know what a welcoming and fun loving group we are. Would you like to become more involved and make a contribution to this amazing Group?
The new Treasurer is needed from April 2017 and a personal handover from the current Treasurer has been promised.
- Keeping record of receipts and payments and preparing annual a/cs.
- Checking bank a/c details with subscriptions incoming from members in Beavers, Cubs and Scouts, and handling and banking small amounts of cash subs.
- Also providing support during fundraisers re cash floats and banking.
- Supporting leaders with camp funds when necessary and reimbursing section leaders for in-term expenditures.
- Paying bills arising from hut maintenance or running costs and ensuring Insurance and ground rents are paid on time and correctly.
- Treasurer is a member of the group executive committee and expected to attend executive/leader meetings bi-monthly.
If you want to know more please contact us via email: email@example.com or call into the Scout Hut